About Grandview Medical Center
Grandview Medical Center is a brand new 372-bed tertiary care hospital that provides comprehensive healthcare services to patients in Birmingham and surrounding communities. Conveniently located on Highway 280, Grandview offers diverse specialties from heart care to labor and delivery to robotic-assisted surgery. Specialty units include a Level III trauma center, certified Chest Pain Center, recognized stroke center, cardiac cath lab and neonatal, surgical and medical intensive care.
At Grandview Medical Center, we believe in the power of people to create great care. Our dedicated patient care team consists of staff, volunteers and physicians representing all major specialties. We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
To provide quality health care with kindness and clinical excellence- personalized through
compassion and faith.
Honoring our faith-based legacy, we shall be a premier tertiary provider of healthcare, dedicated to pursuing excellence in clinical outcomes, exceptional patient/family experiences, and responsible fiscal management in an environment that assures patient safety and quality.
Our values will reflect our commitment and will be demonstrated by our actions.
- Service: Exhibiting kindness, compassion and expertise in all of our relationships with patients, their families, associates, and physicians.
- Quality Care and Patient Safety: Creating a culture that ensures exceptional clinical outcomes and patient/family experience.
- People: Providing a nurturing work environment that allows staff to reach their career goals and provides personal fulfillment.
- Financial Stewardship: Achieving financial results that will sustain our organization’s future.
- Growth: Expanding the scope and reach of our services to benefit the communities we serve.
For more information on Grandview Medical Center call (205) 971-1000.