Weight Loss Seminars
If you think bariatric weight loss surgery can make a difference in your life, we invite you to attend one of our educational seminars. These free seminars are offered in the evenings and typically last about an hour and a half. Sessions are offered four times a month and are led by one of our bariatric surgeons.
Our seminars cover topics such as:
- surgical options
- risk and benefits
- lifestyle changes
- lifetime commitment for follow-up care
Call (205) 971-3943 to register for a seminar today and take the first step to a healthier, happier you.
In addition to this educational seminar, we also offer:
- Nutritional education classes to establish dietary changes that accompany your surgery.
- Physical therapy evaluation to assess your current level of activity and help you develop a post-surgery exercise plan aimed at improving your mobility and speeding up your recovery time.
- Psychotherapy evaluation to assess food-related issues, like stress eating.
- Pre-Operative surgery class to address last minute questions about the surgery and your