Heart Care Services
The cardiac care team at Grandview Medical Center provides complete heart care services- from helping you create a heart-healthy lifestyle to performing lifesaving procedures in emergency situations.
Depending on your condition, your cardiologist may require one or more of the following diagnostic tests:
- Echocardiogram (ECHO) - Doppler and Stress
- Duplex tests- Carotid, Venous and Arterial
- Arterial Physiologic Study
- Abdominal/ Renal Vascular Doppler
- Electrophysiology (EP) Studies
Our cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons are also skilled at performing:
- Automatic Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation
- Pacemaker Insertion
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Intravasular Ultrasound
- Intracardiac Echocardiography
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure and Atrial Septal Defect Closure
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Stent Graft
In addition to more physicians and more services, the new heart care center at Grandview Medical Center also offers patients more access- with six cardiac catheterization labs, two dedicated rooms for electrophysiology (EP) studies, and a non-invasive cardiac ultrasound lab.
Find a cardiologist near you.
Learn about cardiac scoring to detect heart disease.