Bariatric Weight Loss Services
Look forward to a new you.
Weight loss is a journey, and at Grandview Medical Center, we're here to help you every step of the way. As an accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, our bariatric care team is experienced in providing quality care and on-going support for each patient.
Our board-certified surgeons perform a variety of minimally invasive weight loss procedures, which may offer less pain and faster recovery, and may help you find the life-changing results you're seeking.
You may be a candidate for weight loss surgery if you are:
- Between the ages of 18 and 65
- Obese with a body mass index (BMI) of 35 or above
- Struggling with an obesity-related condition like hypertension, heart disease or sleep apnea
- Currently trying or have tried to lose weight through other means such as diet and exercise
- Psychologically ready for weight loss surgery and willing to commit to a whole new lifestyle
- Not drug or alcohol dependent
Are you ready to take the first step to a healthier, happier you? Click on the links below to learn more about bariatric weight loss surgery at Grandview Medical Center.