Cancer is not generic. Each patient, each diagnosis and each treatment is unique. The comprehensive team of cancer care experts at Grandview Medical Center brings the skills and expertise necessary to create the best possible treatment plan for each patient.
Our cancer care services include:
- Advanced cancer screening technology, including 3D mammography
- CT simulation and treatment planning
- Prostate seed implants
- Inpatient and outpatient chemotherapy
- Ambulatory care services
- Blood transfusions, injections and other outpatient cancer therapies
- Lab work, tests and catheter treatments
In addition to advanced technology, you’ll also find comfortable, home-like amenities at Grandview Medical Center.
Cancer affects more than the body- it can also affect your spiritual health. It’s important to treat both the physical and emotional effects of cancer. That’s why we offer around-the-clock chaplain services with representatives from a variety of faiths as well as 24/7 visitation hours for families and close friends. Look forward to holistic care for cancer at the new Grandview Medical Center.
For more information on our cancer care services, please call (205) 971-5224.