The digestive health professionals at Grandview Medical Center provide complete care for gastrointestinal issues. We are the only hospital in the state of Alabama to offer both full spectrum endoscopy and digital imaging technology that allows a physician to visualize the bile and pancreatic duct.
Most services are performed as outpatient treatments in one of our five dedicated endoscopy suites, meaning you may return home the same day as your procedure.
Our digestive health procedures include:
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Digital bile and pancreatic duct imaging
- Biliary manometry
- Rectal manometry
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Double balloon enteroscopy
- Esophageal manometry
- Liver biopsy
- Radiofrequency ablation for Barrett’s esophagus
- Abdominal paracentesis
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- BRAVO PH monitoring
- Esophageal, duodenal and colonic stent placement
For more information, please call (205) 971-1655 or click here to find a digestive health doctor near you.